I am "this" close to going out and buying the 7250 which SprintPCS just rolled out 3 weeks ago. I have a few questions (the sales staff arent kowledgeable).
1) When they say the 7250 supports Java, does this mean I can visit a website (like a bank) where the log in appears as a java box or is java enabled?
2) Is there an extended battery for this model? This will be my only telephone (no home phone)
3) How many contact #'s /email addresses / physical addresses can you save per name?
4) Are real ringtones supported or is this a strictly polyphonic device?
The most important ones
5) If I use the redirector to check my corporate email (yes i'll leave my pc on 24/7), can I get attachments via this method? (is this really that slow of a method vs BES)?
6) I've read that it checks for new email every 15 mins, is this static? Can I decrease the time between when it checks?
7) If im checking aol, corp email, gmail.. etc will it all be in one Inbox or can I set up folders/inboxes for the different email accounts?
8) And finally my job is too cheap to add me to their BES (its only for the Sr. Staff and I'm only middle management), can I use the hosting service for $10/month and set this up to have access to my work email? if so, what info will my IT department have to give up to make this happen. ( Is this even feasible?)
Thanks so much. I'm excited and want to give up my T-Mobile Sidekick II and move into a more serious email tool.