05-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Enterprise Server is not available - but I know differently
Please Login to Remove!
I have recently taken over BlackBerry support in my company, and we are currently upgrading to Lotus Notes 6.5 from Lotus Notes 4.6. However, after going through this upgrade, some of my BlackBerry users are receiving this message when they log in to Desktop Manager (3.6 SP3).
"BlackBerry Enterprise Server is either unavailable or specified incorrectly"
However, other users have gone through this upgrade, and are functioning just fine. What should I be looking at to ensure proper connectivity between Lotus Notes 6.5 and BlackBerry Desktop Manager 3.6SP3.
Things I have already tried:
1) Confirmed that BES Server name is entered correctly in Desktop Manager.
2) Lotus Notes Location document is correct (i.e. Mail resides "On Server").
3) Uninstalled and then re-installed the Desktop Manager software.
4) Ran the update to add the Lotus Notes 5.0/6.0 connectors.
5) Re-initialized the Notes.INI file.
I would love to hear some other ideas.