Hey guys, happy holidays. I have been researching the 8700C for a few weeks now and am excited to upgrade from my great but aging ATT/Cingular 7290. Can't wait!
The dust issue
sounds like a risk but it doesn't sound like it's all that common.
I couldn't tell from previous posts if this issue has been resolved...
Q) Would you suggest holding off until February to let them work out the kinks on this dust issue or is it not that big of a deal? Should we be holding off on purchasing 8700Cs until this issue is resolved or what?