BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   RIM Stock/Legal Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-stock-legal-discussion/)
-   -   RIMM updgraded to $180??? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-stock-legal-discussion/98522-rimm-updgraded-180-a.html)

moosehead 10-04-2007 01:09 PM

RIMM updgraded to $180???
 
Pretty cool article.....should be interesting after the bell today. Huge that RIMM has approval to move into China.

RIM Ready to Break Out Big? - Tech Check with Jim Goldman - MSNBC.com



ps Sorry doesn't look like i know how to spell upgraded.....Can a mod correct the title for me? thx!

vincentnyc 10-04-2007 01:26 PM

there she blowssssssss...

moosehead 10-05-2007 08:23 AM

Closed at 100.54 and looks like it could open around $106-$107......giddy up!

NJBlackBerry 10-05-2007 08:49 AM

At $109.50 right now.

vincentnyc 10-05-2007 08:55 AM

congrats to all the longs and pity for the shorts.

canonbomb1987 10-05-2007 10:54 AM

kaching, at this rate they will need to split again next year. I love RIMM!!!

moosehead 10-05-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonbomb1987 (Post 694096)
kaching, at this rate they will need to split again next year. I love RIMM!!!

Now that would be awesome!

moosehead 10-05-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincentnyc (Post 693981)
congrats to all the longs and pity for the shorts.

I'm still holding....a few buddies are telling me to sell some of my position but still holding on......

canonbomb1987 10-05-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 694204)
I'm still holding....a few buddies are telling me to sell some of my position but still holding on......

I'd wait atleast till the China affect kicks in. 1,000,000,000+ people who could not bet a BB before can now get one. Thats huge, just look at the number. IMHO.

moosehead 10-05-2007 03:39 PM

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yeah good point. I just figured the china news was already in the market/price, but include those type of numbers will be huge. Ok then holding....ka-ching

canonbomb1987 10-05-2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosehead (Post 694504)
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yeah good point. I just figured the china news was already in the market/price, but include those type of numbers will be huge. Ok then holding....ka-ching

lol, kaching is right. I just wish i would have bought more shares than i did. but oh well no need getting greedy. I think that China will help RIMM surpass 3Q numbers and prob make them increase their 4Q forcast. But I guess thats just wishfull thinking on my part.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.