SE: Lotus Domino Administrator / BES / Project Lead
To obtain position as a Senior Systems Engineer responsible for designing and implementing Domino and BlackBerry email systems and integrating messaging technologies.
Area of Expertise :
* Design Lotus Domino Server Systems 5.0-7.01 and Blackberry Enterprise Server for Lotus Domino versions 2.2, 4.0 and 4.1.
* Expert with Notes/Domino R4.x-R7.0.x, LIM/Lotus Sametime client and server 6.5x and 7.0x, Quickplace, Lotus Domino Unified Communication Services (DUCS) and BlackBerry Handheld and Server Environment.
* Certified Lotus Systems Administrator 6.5x -7.0x and Microsoft Certified Professional: MCP. Pursuing IBM Websphere Administration Certification.
* Familiar with spam technologies Brightmail, Postini, and Email Firewall-Tumbleweed. Citrix, Viewlet Builder, VMWare and Symantecís Backup Exec.
* Windows Operating Systems 2000, XP and Server 2003 general performance and health monitoring.
Education : Hofstra University, 2002 Bachelor's Degree
May 17, 2007 - Present: Regatta USA LLC
July 15, 2002 - May 16, 2007: Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
Salary Requested : Market Rate
Conditions : US Working Visa
Location New York, NY
Willing to Relocate? Yes
Resume can be sent with more detailed experience detail
Recommendations and references furnished upon request
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.