Thatzmister2u
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: 9000
PIN: ups! ;)
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by styxgroupi View Post
Wirelessly posted

I dare as a fool to join in this mess.. But I too had a let's say "ill" feelings toward some folks here. I still feel if your not in a particular "clique" you get a welcome and just about all the help you can ask for..BUT when it comes to joining in a let's call it a "joking" thread if ur not one of the "eleit you probally will NOT be easily accepted into the convo. It happened to me I vented and moved on now I just pretty much welcome newbies a help where ever I can. I have also noticed what was it 200,000± memebers and hardly never more then 3,000 on at the same time! Your either accepted or simply helped! While help is why we came here finding new friends is a big part of it too. This is just my personal opinion. I have dropped off In making postes because it is really hard to get the so called "clique" to allow new folks in. As for me I will hang out study and learn and try to treat the new members the way IMO we all sould be treated! I have met some wonderful people here most are NOT in any lil group but are willing to joke with everyone! Not just a few! IMO when new folks see that stuff it makes em less likely to join in the fun parts and just sit in the loft! Like I said this is all just IMHO. PS I find the better I can jopke and get to know people the more I feel I can trust them with tech info...
I am very sorry that you feel this way. I must have missed something BIG along the way. Lot's of members and Lot's of posts. No way to keep up with them all as I have a real job to make the house payments. I know that I have enjoyed my interactions with you and reading all of your posts. You have a great sense of humor and are a great story teller!

I don't know what happened but I would suggest that you send a couple PM's and I am sure this post would be A LOT different!

E-

www.horizonwirelessonline.com - Unlocks and Repairs
Offline   Reply With Quote