Jack T. Chance
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Priv
Carrier: T-Mobile
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfy View Post
Hello,

Any have the T-Mobile branded holster by Speck? While the holster serves it purpose well, the battery drains 30% overnight while in the holster with the phone turned off. How is it possible for the battery to drain if the phone is powered off?

To confirm this, I left the phone out of the holster last night and the battery did not drain at all overnight with the power off.

Thanks in advance.
A question or 2 for you:
  1. Which way do you put the phone into the holster, screen facing in, or screen facing out?
  2. Do you have your phone set-up for "Holster Mode", where it automatically LOCKS the keys when you put the phone in the holster?
I've always placed my phone in the holster face (screen) inward. With the 8900 Curve, this might result in the keys and/or trackball being pressed in, but I've always had my phone lock its keys when in Holster Mode. Also, I only use that holster in the car, to clip my BlackBerry onto my visor. The rest of the time, I use a leather pouch.

And last, but certainly not least, I always CHARGE my BlackBerry overnight while I'm sleeping! Doesn't anybody believe in CHARGING their phones anymore?

Don't steal other people's avatars! Make your own! >=(
Offline   Reply With Quote