View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 12:38 PM   #15
fxstsb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8820
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemack View Post
I have been searching through the past posts and I'm not sure if this question hasn't been updated.

When I got my BB, I set up all three of my previously existing email accounts via the "personal email setup" but avoided setting up a new BB email account. I figured the last thing I need is another email account to keep track of. During the setup process, the BB asked if I wanted POP or IMAP and I chose POP but with the additional option of leaving the email on the server. (Sort of seems like IMAP). Anyway, as far as I know, because I didn't set up a new BB email account, I don't know if I even have a "BIS Account" to log into.

So, my question involves filters. I don't leave my computer at home on all the time but only turn it on when I get home. And I want ALL my email to come into my Outlook on my home computer. The whole idea of setting up the email accounts on my BB was so I could "preview" my email while I was away. I have strong spam filters on my email servers but I still get a lot of email from certain advertisers that I do business with and would like to be able to set up some kind of filter so that these emails wouldn't make it to my BB. I want all my email except for a few specific advertisers that email me way too much to make it to my BB.

Is there any way to acomplish this or am I just wishing for too much?
Reading your post makes me suspicious of your intentions. sorry but it just what you wrote.
You don't know if you have an account....... do you pay extra for blackberry. That will answer your question. If you want FREE push email buy a Nokia. You still have to buy a data plan. So it is not free.
Offline   Reply With Quote