Old 02-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #51
tateu
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Wish list... Storm related:

It would be nice to have a 'button' on the Current conditions window to take one directly to the Forecast and another to the Hourly window. And likewise on the Forecast window, a button back to the Current and one to the hourly, etc.

Rather than pressing Menu > Forecast, etc.
Something I was hoping to avoid but I guess I will have to look into maintaining different sets of code for different devices. I just recently added several keyboard shortcuts but neglected to think about how they would work (or not work as the case may be) on the Storm and non fullsize keyboards.

For the Storm, maybe a row of buttons along the bottom (2 buttons to take you to the other weather screens and another to allow you to switch Locations)? And an option to hide or show this button row?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanwei View Post
go to National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and put in your city, state.

Once weather.com brings up your weather... look in the address field of your browser and look for a 8 digit code... Cambridge, MA is USMA0066.
Or just type your city into the BBWeather LocationID field and then choose the menu option to lookup the LocationID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyalus View Post
Now if I have three cities in there, how do I set the default for whenever I activate the application?
It always opens with the same location that it was on when you closed it.

Last edited by tateu; 02-23-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote