nzdreamer55
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
Are your songs DRM protected?
I'm not sure. If I ripped all of my CD's using itunes would they be DRM protected?

Quote:
Do you know what the size of your playlists actually are?
Well the first list that I tried was 20 songs (lets say 4MB/song x 20 songs that's 80MB). My BB has 3.1 GB of free space so I think that they should fit.

Quote:
Media Sync has a setting where it limits the amount of space it can use on the Media. I would try transferring small playlists first and work your way up.
So the sync with Media Sync set to windows media library seems to work as of this morning, however I was hoping to use itunes (so I don't have to use 2 programs to manage my music)

>I started windows media player and imported all of my music into it (this does not copy the music, only allows WMP to "know where these files are and adds them to the WMP library). I created a test playlist of 20 songs using WMP this morning and the files synced to my BB. I did have to do a battery pull after sync so that the BB Media app would find these files.

What do you think about the grayed out playlists when itunes library is selected in Media sync?

How do I check if my MP3s have a DRM?

Thanks again for the help

Steve
Offline   Reply With Quote