View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:36 AM   #5
GNemes
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint

Lostman Oops! It helps if you save a change when you make it! :(

Okay .. so the call log is no longer in the message folder. But now how do I just pull up a list of calls? Here's the thing: I really like to be able to thumb through the call list because sometimes I want to call someone back and didn't save the number as a contact ... or again, sometimes I just miss the call and don't realize it for quite a while. What I used to do on the Treo was just select the "missed" or "previous" call and press my phone button, which would then just dial it for me.

So .. if the call log is selected to "none," then I have no records of who called/I called, etc., right?

And if the call log is selected to either "All Calls" or "Missed Calls," then they commingle in the Message List with other messages like e-mail, etc.

And if the Message List is deleted to clear out the mess of e-mails (which are not automatically deleting when deleted from the message server), then I lose my call log?

OH! I just found Call History ... it's cumbersome in that one must highlight a date/time in order to see what the happened. So ... in a given time period, I might have 2-3 answered calls, plus 2-3 missed calls, plus a couple that might've gone to voice mail. But I won't know that unless I highlight each date/time in the list individually. No easy way to just glance and say "Oh, I missed a call from hubby, better call him"

I guess I'm looking for the sort of basic phone task that's been on every mobile phone I've ever used. So far, this is a bit screwy ........ Yikes!
Offline   Reply With Quote