View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 09:57 AM   #26
eiger06

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

In the spirit of not cluttering the forum with new threads, I decided to wake this one up after a good sleep. Anyway, I just purchased my Innocase II case and holster and have a little input and a question.

The day after I received it, I removed the lower portion of the case and noticed a small area of the chrome had lost its shine. I looked inside the case and found a small area of plastic that was raised from the case; basically when they molded the plastic case, this is the small "nipple" that is left after the case is ejected from the mold. Long story short: case fit/finish is great, but make sure it is perfectly smooth inside the case before putting your phone in it.

Now my question. This is my first holster, and what I've found is that it is a bit awkward to remove the phone from this holster with one hand. Does anyone have any tips about operation/placement? It almost seems easier to wear the holster upside down so that you can get to the clip with your fingers and still have a grip on the phone at the same time. I know, I know...odd question...but I had to ask.
Offline   Reply With Quote