View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 05:33 PM   #89
hf1khal
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8900
Carrier: At&T

Ok here is my assesment of teh h700. The sound is good on both ends. I left a voicemail while in a car and window open (right ear usage) the sound was still good and no background noise. In house testing with quite enviroment all was clear. Distance wise it gets about 20 feet before it starts to become choppy. With noisy back ground TV on loud enough todisturb any conversation, both incoming and outgoing was voice wasclear and no complaints from the other calling party and loud from my side and I did not need to lower the volume on the TV while I was listening to the other party. Compared to the h500 the call voice quaity is about par with each other but when it came to the TV sound, the H700 was a better choice for the listening party as it masked more of the noise. The H500 gave a better distance and went close to about 28 feet before breaking up. Now taking both to compare to the HS850, they both win big against it. My take would be teh H700 for over all and following very closely is the H500. Oh yes the connection side, the H700 was the fastest in connecting with the BB 8700.

P.S. All my tests were done on the same 8700.