View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #14
twirlwhenyoudance

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: orange

I called Blackberry helpline ths morning. The operator didn't really get the problem I had with converstional style. Eventually he confessed he does not text, so I had to explain how important it is with teenage children to know their agenda. "I'll be back in half an hour" does not need to be linked to my texting "don't forget your tutor this afternoon"
I would like to know information about texts - like what time someone has said "be there in half an hour". If I have replied to that text then only the time of my answer shows up!

I want to have a straightforward list not conversational style. Can we please pressurize Blackberry to make an update for this. Surely one should be able to opt out of this annoying an badly designed format. I need to know time of ALL texts not just the latest.Also, why to I have to see the last text I sent someone taking up most of the screen? When I am texting I can only see two lines at the bottom. The previous text would usually be irrelevant. I DON"T CHAT ON MY BLACKBERRY. Sorry to winge on this site but I can't believe there is no option to view texts in separate chronological order.
Offline   Reply With Quote