Old 01-19-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
CedarTREEz4
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Smile E-Mail notification in both Messages and E-Mail folder

Please Login to Remove!

Ok so I have a 9700 (Bold 2) and I have my personal e-mail setup on the phone (G-Mail). E-mails were starting to pile up so I decided to delete all of them, but the phone wouldn't let me delete the e-mails. I tried to search for an answer online but people just suggested wiping the phone, so what I did was just disable the e-mail/account on the phone and re-enabled it. Everything works great, and now I can delete e-mails sent to me. However, there is one thing that I am having a problem with. Before, when I receive an e-mail, I would get a notification (red star) on both my messages and e-mail (g-mail account) folder. After resetting up my e-mail, I only get a notification for my messages folder, and not my e-mail folder! How can I make it so so when I get an e-mail, I get a notification(red star) on both my messages and e-mail folder. Thanks a lot!
Oh and I don't think I have the g-mail client thing for my Blackberry, I never downloaded anything, I just set up the account. Thanks a lot!
Offline   Reply With Quote