Old 02-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #15
emacf1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

first as addition to my initial post:

14 day Trial expired?
Once your 14 day trial have expired you can enter any 12 digit number as "fake" Registration Code in this BETA build in order to continue to use this Iconify BETA Version - of course this will only work till a official final release of the Application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosnitzky View Post
I did the install. Before I waste any of my 10, can we change our choices whenever we want?
Of course - check the short manual Page I have linked -> in the BlackBerry Options - Iconify Options, there is a "Edit Link" section...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
It looks like once you create the icon, you can highlight the icon, press the menu key and select delete. In doing so, it says that the only way to restore it, would be to reinstall the icon that you setup.
I recommend to to that via the Iconify Options - use the "Unlink" MenuEntry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathrynhr View Post
Can I get a desktop installation file? Pretty please?
I am sorry I haven't figured out yet, how to build a ALX that will include a APP and a Library - for sure this is possible - but looks like I am too stupid right now *shame*

Quote:
Originally Posted by akosnitzky View Post
Wirelessly posted (Lets Go Canes!)
Is there a way to combine the mail and dial functions? Or distinguish the icons?
You mean one "linK" with "select each time"... -> that's on my list [but I need to find a good way to implement this]... To 'distinguish' I suggest to use (for now) the 'Custom Name' feature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
I am not sure about combining them, but you can change the icon picture as well as name. Like for mine, I have one that is Call Brother and another one that is Text Brother. Both with custom text/images.
exactly that's the way to do it for now...
Offline   Reply With Quote