View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
BUC
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: Movistar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked2 View Post
All my music is non DRM, either newly downloaded from Apple, or ripped from my cd's, and older iTunes songs have been converted to ACC Plus format, it is the only format I use except for some MP3 files that I made for my wife's BB Curve so she can have music ringtones.

I just want to make sure the ACC format will play, but I am getting a Storm 2 and I have to buy a 16 gb msd card next week, because now I am running on an iPhone 3GS 32GB, so it will be a shortfall in space but I can live with it.
I downloaded a software called Videora BlackBerry Converter and it works really well with the default settings for the Storm. I love watching TV shows and movies on the go and my Storm2 does a good job in this department. Note that I recommend to drag your video files manually to the video folder in the BB instead of Sync.

As for video playback it is really good but I wish they would let you choose "full screen" mode for movies cause in a wifescreen format they look pretty small. And subtitle support would be great.
Battery life is pretty good I made a drain test a while ago
Offline   Reply With Quote