Geemail

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMobile
Default HELP!! Simulator not centering on screen in Full Screen Mode

Please Login to Remove!

Hello everyone,

Newbie here....

I have downloaded several different versions of the 9700 Simulator and I am attempting to run the Simulator in Full Screen mode to capture the activity in a video for demonstration purposes.

The problem I desperately need assistance with is the Simulator will not center itself on the screen when running in Full Screen mode. Once I hit F11 or select Full Screen from the menu, the Simulator locates itself in either the horizontal center of the screen or upper left hand corner of the monitor and 1/10(?) of the simulator is off the screen and not visible. If I select "LCD only" mode and run Full Screen, it centers itself on the screen and works as expected. Depending on what type of computer(laptop or desktop) and resolution I am running and how many monitors, determines the exact position and amount of the simulator that is off the screen. In all cases, not centered as I would expect.

I have tried Full Screen mode on several different computers with single monitor and dual monitor, different operating systems and even in a virtual machine environment running full screen, but to no avail. I have tried different versions of the Simulator but still end up with the same problem.

I have attached a screen cap of one scenario, using a laptop set at different resolutions and the resulting full screen mode.

Also, I have posted this over at the other forums on RIM with only 1 reply from someone who said theirs is working correctly....which I appreciate knowing but I am still having the issue.

I would truly appreciate any recommendations or assistance....this has me extremely puzzled to say the least.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Laptop_800x600.PNG (114.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Laptop_1280x800.jpg (32.5 KB, 2 views)
Offline   Reply With Quote