View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #15
KOR
CrackBerry Addict

Model: None
Carrier: Typhoid Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzhao View Post
Not sure what the settings in .320 (couldn't remember since I upgraded to .4xx right way). Any way, I have the BES email folder called "Desktop", then, external email folders called "xxxx@vzw.blackberry.net", "xxxx@gmail.com", and [email address]". I have total three external emails and BES email setup on my 9550. Under Option of Message, there is a setting for "Inbox Settings", where listed all the email you have setup on the device with a check box in front of each account, by selecting the check box, the email will be included in Main Message Folder, you can either pick specific emails to be deliver to "Message Folder", or none of them to keep them in their own folder.

Optionally, you can also select if you want SMS and BlackBerry Message to deliver to "Message Folder" or not. Those options were there from previous OS.
All mail folders work as one would expect now (like they did in the latest 9530 OS). Have Desktop, personal, and Messages folders.

Overall, OS seems much snappier when moving between screens within apps. Killed Berryweather, but I think that was related to a lingering trial version that was installed. Was hoping to see the key indicator pop up when hovering over a key in while typing but maybe that's something I can turn on in settings...
Offline   Reply With Quote