View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 07:42 AM   #17
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRUNCK View Post
I don't use a BB for the simple reason I like apps & the apps for BB suck.
Then why are you posting on a BlackBerry forum? The device isn't for you, great.

Quote:
It makes a good business phone though..
Exactly, and that's why the BES blocks a lot of third party applications. If App World is anything like Apple's App Store, then 2/3 of the apps are garbage anyway. So why not block them. Again, BlackBerry is not for you, great .
Quote:
Try Pandora that is the only app I know of worth getting on a BB.
This is not true, there are tons of good apps for the BlackBerry. They may not suit your needs, but they're still good apps. YouMail is a good example.

Quote:
It's too bad everyone on this forum is more interested in playing police officer for the day instead of actually answering your simple question with a helpful answer.
Call it what you will (which you already have), but what is your definition of "helpful"? If answering the OP's question how he wants which could possibly cause him to get terminated is your definition of helpful, then I guess we're not. If being concerned for his employment in these tough economic times and giving him the best advice we can to prevent termination is helpful, then I'd say we're very helpful.

Quote:
The only thing worse than a Police officer is people on the internet trying to act like they are one and overweight house wives on motorcycles their husbands buy for them for watching Oprah all day while they are at work.
I assume this is a personal insult at one of the members of this forum. A member that has helped hundreds of users here, probably yourself at one point and time. Regardless, this kind of trash has no place on this forum. There are plenty of other BlackBerry forums that may not care about the OP's job status, or may like to read childish insults and attacks on other members. But as a member of this forum, I say we do look out for the OP's best interest, and I also say we don't care to read your childish insults and personal attacks.

As I stated above, there are other forums, if you don't like this one, then why are you here?
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline   Reply With Quote