MERK350Z
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9900
PIN: 294E926C
Carrier: T-MOBILE
Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB44 View Post
OK, I have a 8300 Curve and clearly it's time to upgrade. I don't have a choice for manufacture since BB is the only platform supported by my work.

Since this is a work phone and I won't be using it for Twitter, Facebook etc...I'm not concerned much about the Apps. I need my work e-mail, Yahoo! e-mail, ESPN and a few other websites. Nothing special, just the basics. So I'm curious if the problems I keep reading about will even effect me.

So here are my three options...

1 - Buy a Torch Today and live with the minor problems
2 - Buy a Torch in October and hope that there will be patches and all will be better. (and cheaper prices)
3 - Get the bold.

Thoughts?
in all honesty i would bypass the bold if i were you since you have both options the keyboard and the touch screen . you dont have to use the touchscreen to type but haveing it does give you faster access to things . the issues are really not minor or major issues it is that alot of people who own older blackberry's are so used to them and dont really have an issues so whenever something comes out new and does not run perfect like there old blackberry well then it becomes into a minor issue . so i would def upgrade to the torch being that it is the best of both worlds .