View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #14
Th3w01f

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default No Luck!

OK, I went back to the AT&T store tonight and tested two brand new phones that they just received. Neither sales associate believed me at first (they gave me all kinds of excuses about what I was doing wrong) but both were able to duplicate the issue on both new phones including one of them who could type about 50 WPM on the virtual keyboard. One new thing I saw was one of the associates had a different issue, she had the keys typing the letter below the key pressed which leads me to believe that the pixels all around the keys are hit and miss.

I just can’t believe this is a hardware issue since this is 6 – 7 phones I’ve seen with the same issue. The good typist in the store was able to type perfectly if he worked on it but he definitely had the problem when not being overly careful on what key was pressed. Again, when the preview doesn’t match the letter typed there is an issue.

If any of you without the issue are in the Denver area I’d be happy to meet up with you so you can show me a torch that doesn’t have this problem.
Offline   Reply With Quote