stevetaz
CrackBerry Addict

Model: S III
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint
Default Re: Bridge Currently Not Supported By AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifonline View Post
A quote from AT&T, via Engaget: AT&T is working with RIM to make the BlackBerry Bridge app available for AT&T customers. We have just received the app for testing and before it's made available to AT&T customers we want to ensure it delivers a quality experience for our customers.

This is absolute crap. AT&T didn't "review" BlackBerry Messenger. It didn't "review" BlackBerry AppWorld. It didn't "review" BlackBerry Traffic. AT&T is scrambling to figure out how to charge for BlackBerry Bridge.
That may well be true, but I think it speaks to RIM's mishandling of this whole release.

I would think they would have gotten with their partners ahead of time to review what was planned and what was being offered to get their buy-in BEFORE unleashing it on the public.

This is really looking like a fail from the start......I wanted it to be a big success and perhaps it will be...in time.

This just doesn't seem to be the way to do it. RIM has always seemed to have a penchant for secrecy and this is what seems like another example.