RitualJman
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8520
PIN: Ask For It
Carrier: Fido
Default Re: Themes for Blackberry Curve 8520

Quote:
Originally Posted by litewill View Post
Besides performing a search for the forums here for themes for your device you could also look at crackberry. They have good developers over there too.

forums.crackberry.com/f154/

or check out:

coolblackberrythemes.com

click on the "8520/8530 themes" link on the left and you can choose to categorize by free themes also.

OR if you don't like any of those I would be more than happy to make you a custom theme myself. Plenty of options.

-Jake
Well I checked out the coolberry site found a theme but its not quite right just yet.

Here is the link of the theme "BMW 8520/8530 Bottom Dock OS 5.0 Blackberry Theme for 8520/8530 | Transportation | Cool Blackberry Themes"

As you said you could make custome themes as well. and here is the type of picture i would like you to switch into it if that is possible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7530850001_medium.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	19245

Now you can also go online and find more pictures like this one and use it in the theme but i would also like that one as part of the theme please... i tried to post the link to the theme but it wouldn't let me post it

Thanks
RitualJman