Old 08-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #34
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107
Default Re: NEW: BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850/9860

Quote:
Originally Posted by swervable View Post
Honestly it's about time to give up the keyboard. it no longer has the superior feeling. It has the dated and old feeling now. Now don't get me wrong i like the BB keyboard but it's time has come to an end.
If you have tried out the PlayBook yet you will know that the touch keyboard is a very good one. From what I see with OS7 is that it is nearly the QNX OS. And that OS is rock solid.

*spelling error*
Says the guy that made the spelling error - I hope that wasn't on a Storm, Torch or PlayBooks' touchscreen. I would NOT state that the QNX is rock solid - I've already found a major issue that even RIM's level 3 could not resolve before placing an RMA = if you install firmware and there is a hardware issue with the WLAN/BT chip - you CANNOT pass the introduction screens beyond associating to a WLAN AP or HotSpot. You cannot even re-download the firmware of the PlayBook to further troubleshoot. This is a GLARING oversight in my opinion.

Last edited by Jagga; 08-21-2011 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Editing unrelavant post - I do that too often.
Offline   Reply With Quote