View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:29 AM   #8
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapm View Post
Is pandara the one you have to add songs to your music queue? I use IHeart which has actual radio stations. I like jazz and there are several good stations on that app...
With Pandora you create a station with a seed (song name or artist) and the it plays music that has same or similar characteristics, usually beginning with a song by the artist you used for the seed. You can then add variety to the station by adding other artists or other songs. Again, Pandora will play music on that station that is similar to the artists and songs you have listed. You also can "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" selections to calibrate you station, so to speak. And you can create multiple stations (max 100, I believe).

The great advantage of Pandora is it helpes you discover new music you like that you might never hear. And it has me pegged as far as what I like and don't like. I have maxed out my stations and I usually just set it on mix, and it's like listening to free form radio in the old days, but without commercials, and I rarely hear a song I don't like.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Last edited by aiharkness; 09-10-2011 at 07:30 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote