View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #1
sdimowo

Model: 8700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: glo mobile
Default Z10 of disappointments!!!!

Please Login to Remove!

I recently acquired the z10 and found out it was short of basic needs and useful tools which phones, smart phones, boast of these day.
I shall jump right into it;

1. Calling from any application - you simply can't dial a number sent to you from any application like the BBM or from a text message. You can copy the number but can't paste it in the dialing app of the z10. You have to manually copy out the number and dial it.

2. BBM updates - the z10 shows any kind of change or inclusion a contact on your BBM has made but these updates can only be hidden not cleared.

3. Contacts search - You can't search for a contact from the home screen. You must go to the contacts application to do this.

4. BlackBerry Link - I don't know about you, but I have been trying to install the blackberry link on my windows 7 lap top for 3 days! It just doesn't work.

5. What's app - you can't install what's app on your z10.

6. Wifi connectivity - The z10 doesn't connect to wifi signals broadcast using connectify - me.

7. Home screen - when you close or exit an application on the second or third page of the z10, it takes you back to the home screen.

I encourage members to note and post your observations with the hope that Research In Motion or BlackBerry as they are presently called can rectify these disappointing aspects of the z10.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote