View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #1
btaylor1
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Q10
Carrier: at&t
Default daily off-and-on / weather

Please Login to Remove!

couple of things. with my old bold 9900, i somehow had the device set to power off at 4am and then power back on at 4:05am every morning. seemed to clear cobwebs and generally keep things running better. thus far i haven't been able to find how to set the q10 so it will power off and back on at 4am/4:05am every morning. does anyone know how that can be done with the q10?

separately, i looked again at the included Weather application this morning. when i launch it, at bottom left is Monday in blue, as if selected. next to Monday appear Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. i try selecting each of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, thinking i might be able to access a weather forecasts for those days, but nothing happens and Monday alone remains blue (and the weather information above seems to be about just today, Monday). should i be able to choose Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and get weather information for those days also? i think i had Weather Channel application on old bold 9900 and perhaps i should try to get it again for q10

any thoughts appreciated. thx
Offline   Reply With Quote