View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 12:22 AM   #443
barjohn
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8700
Carrier: AT&T

Update on JX-10 review. The company kept promising to send me the updated software all week but I have not received it yet. I am still waiting and I will send them another email tomorrow to see what went wrong. I am in Washington D.C. all this week on business so I won't get to do anything before next weekend. I had hoped to finish up my reviews and get them posted. Based on what I have so far, and I am still waiting to see if the software will help, the noise reduction is pretty minimal with the unit. It seems to work much better on the BlackBerry 8700 than it does on the Motorola Q. I still haven't had a chance to test with my wife's E815. It definitely matters as to what phone it is paired with. I hope this helps some of you.

Just for the hell of it I purchased the oakely Razerwire with Bluetooth to test. I was charging the unit today so I haven't test the Bluetooth but I must say I really like the sunglasses. I have a pair of Maui Jims and a pair of Raybans and these beet them seven ways to sundown. First, the polarization doesn't make an LCD screen on my phone unreadable as do the others. Second, they do a much better job of eliminating glare that makes you squint when you are driving toward the sun even though they are not as dark as my Maui Jims. Third, they are really comfortable for me, light weight and no real pressure points. Fourth, for $199, inclusing the Bluetooth they weren't outrageously priced (Price at CompUSA) since Oakley's cheapest sunglasses are $135 and $65 for the Bluetooth isn't too bad. Fifth, the carry bag is a cleaning cloth. Sixth, they come in three different colors and seventh they have interchangeable lenses. See seven ways to sundown!

For more information see barJohn Reviews It
Active PIN 203A5535
Offline   Reply With Quote