View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 12:28 PM   #9
mk1151
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven5
are you serious about the t-mobile icons? They're hideous. thats what ruins the theme. well that and the pink, and the font, and....well everything. heh.

What we need is some nice aqua icons like found in Os X, or crystal like in KDE.

Is there ANY documentation on how to make a theme or replace icons yet? i'm totally willing to hack up a theme if there is info on doing it yet.
I am not a fan of the T-Mobile theme either, but I understand T-Mobile's attempt at making a "consumer-friendly" less business oriented layout. They are trying to attract other users. The biggest issue there is that without a camera, the average non-enterprise user would probably go for a Treo, Sidekick, or other flashier phone than this anyway. For us business users, the T-Mobile theme is just a waste of screen space. I voted O2- just different enough from List to be worth loading and still easy enough to work with. My biggest gripe is the inability to move items from the main screen to applications and vice versa...