View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #12
jungleland
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: BOLD
Carrier: At&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasperapd
I made the jump from Verizon to T-Mobile. I too was tired of paying $45 a month for unlimited data when I could get it for $20 a month at T-Mobile. Now I understand that EDGE is not nearly as fast as EVDO, but I just lightly surf the web, and primarily use it for email and other messaging services. I made the switch and was able to get my wife a BB with unlimited data, and its still cheaper than what I was paying on Verizon for one BB. I don't have to worry much about coverage since I'm in a large city, all carriers have pretty good coverage here. I'd say that if you have good coverage where you're going to need it, and the EDGE/EVDO speed difference doesn't matter to you, then make the switch. It may be worth paying the early term fees, or if you have had lots of problems like I had,
we complained enough that they refunded us the early term fees.

yes, but the problem now is that they are saying that if they even grant me the early termination for the major and still yet un fixed problems I have had with multiple blackberrys, that they will just excuse my early term fee, not my GF's..and we are on a family share plan...WTF? are they kidding?