View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 01:15 AM   #34
byeelec
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8100

[QUOTE=SanFrancisco]Didn't you see my post?

I can't say I saw it because I spend alot of time working and exploring the net is against company rules (We have screen recording at my job) Anyway, I placed that there because I tried many formats and will try more. I got videos to play with other formats but screen size was a little small. I won't use 25 KBPS because of the sudden frezzing however I posted outside of my home ( On Sat when there's alot of down time at the job and swore it was 23.95. Never the less Thanks alot..Someone here turned me on to Super and I bow down to you because you could have kept it to yourself but you shared. Sooo... If you use Slysoft DVD to mobile converter and use the passthru VOB option ( After you download the trial version ) you can use it for 21 days free, use it to convert a DVD to one large VOB file before you use Super to change it to a H.263 Mpeg4 file for your BB Pearl, this is how you get a full movie on the BB Pearl in one shot! After the 21 days expire you don't have to buy it to continue...just open a new user account in windows and you'll get another 21 days!

Last edited by byeelec; 10-08-2006 at 01:57 AM..