View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #64
untjoker
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzini
I think its still way too early to tell how the iPhone is going to perform and whether or not it is going to live up to its expectations. It is possible that the touch-screen keyboard could actually work quite well, but who knows until you actually get to play with it.

To be honest, I am not sure what I'm going to do. I was extremely excited for the 8800 and still am, but geez...Apple really just raised the bar.

Put it this way... if it does everything that Apple says it will and does it WELL...it's going to be hard for me to stick with Blackberry.

Let's not forget folks.... Apple has a pretty good history with their products.
I have to agree. I will say however that once I get a best skins ever shield on taht screen we'll see how well it performs. Also, not sure how typing a full email messing/texting is going to work with that touchscreen. Jobs said it will know the difference between a touch and an accidental touch. I'd like to know how that's possible but only time will tell. All in all I am amply excited about the iphone, but at the end of the day The Blackberry 8800/8900 is probably going to take the cake for us serious users who need guaranteed access to email and other apps. But I could be proven wrong. For the first time I actually think the Blackberry has a viable competition product though...which is saying a lot. I've been die=hard Blackberry for a while....