View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 11:43 PM   #284
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

I currently use a 7520 and have had it since it became available.. Owned an 8100 from T-Mo and an 8703e from sprint. Various reasons I couldn't make them my everyday phone.

Anyways, I have had a 7100i at my disposal since they came out but couldn't use it as my daily phone because of the numerous problems the firmware had with it. So now with this update I think I may give it a shot and just see how it does.

Also, for the people that are having trouble with their upgrades and such and need to wipe the device.... Downloading that big software developer kit just to get the javaloader.exe program is kind of silly so I did some hunting around and found it posted on a site inside of a .ZIP file with a few other files.. Anyway, here's the link that you can grab javaloader.exe out of so you don't need the rest of the hassle.

http://support.notify.net/downloads/eventlog.zip

I have done a complete wipe of a previously very stable 7100i so I'm crossing my fingers in how it performs..... At any rate this is just to tide me over until the 8800 launches, then I flock to that device and GSM.....
Offline   Reply With Quote