takeshi
BlackBerry Mensa

Model: 8310
Carrier: at&t

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanHummel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrunner
Ya that would bother me a great deal as well. perhaps each Bear is meant for different companies?
That would piss me off even more.
That's the most likely explanation for the existence of the three models that you've been looking for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanHummel
All I can say at this point is if the Papa Bear comes out for Cingular and not T-Mobile, that may just be my last straw with T-Mobile and their very sub-par phone selection.
IMO basing your choice of a carrier on devices is a mistake -- especially with GSM carriers. However, that's your choice to make. Read HoFo and you'll find phone selection complaints on all sides of the fence(s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIjoe
Yeah, have you seen the reviews of the service? Dont knock it, the device does everything and more of any blackberry. Just because it doesnt say BLACKBERRY doesnt mean it doesnt do what a BB can do oh yeah.. AND MORE.
Except operate outside the US (for those of us with GSM BB's). Nor do I see device management features for corporate environments. Please check your facts next time. They're clearly not designed for the same market niches...

Last edited by takeshi; 04-04-2007 at 09:56 AM..