View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #16
test54
BlackBerry Master

Model: AAPL
Carrier: is Better than BB :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckBB View Post
Get a clue. An unlocked phone, by definition, implies GSM. They have that. They chose to follow everybody's business model. It's disapointing from Apple.
I truely think you missed the point of my post. TO sell a unlocked US GSM phone would open it to what Tmobile & Cingular? I thought you were trying to make it sound like they should make it available to every carrier worldwide. As I said apple has a history of keep tight control on their products, and going into a new market why would you think they would change that? I agree with you that they could have had the potential to do some great things if they opened it up to all GSM carriers woldwide but to just open it up for Tmobile I think is not worth it for them right now, maybe version 2 could change that entirely.

I did not mean touch a nerve but as an Apple fan and longtime user, they rarely jump into something without strict control on every aspect of it.