Old 08-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #23
ShelW
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by caa18241 View Post
I enjoy using IdeaMatrix for writing down notes. I only problem I have with it is the time it takes to open the application. I am use to apps just opening up, but this one takes a good 10 seconds. That is too long.
I happen to love IdeaMatrix as well, it's probably my most used app.

I use it for To Do's (don't have that many of them) by simply creating a note, and adding an alarm to it. It allows snoozing, so if I can't get to it right away, I simply snooze it.

I agree, the launch time is slow, but I find it launches in perhaps 4 to 5 seconds, not 10. Still, it's painfully slow, esp. compared to any other app.

Also, I wish they'd implement the ability to store notes on memory cards. I've asked them about this, and they tell me that right now, about 15% of the bb's have external memory slots... once it reaches over 50%, they say they'll work on implementing miniSD card storage.

Also, the web portion, while VERY useful, could be designed a little bit more elegantly, but the response of the development time, and the stability and total lack of bugs in their software makes these two programs certainly worth taking a look at!