View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon

Kenneth, welcome to the Forums.

Would you post your memory free (options > status)? That would better help analyze your issue.

Likewise, as thatzmister asked, do you do a backup of your BB? If not, start. You can retrieve your call logs from a backup if you have done so.

The memory issue "normally" does not have an effect on emails, but routinely on SMS texts, and phone call logs. I guess emails could be deleted and I have seen that mentioned on this board only rarely.

There could be other methods to retrieve those emails, but you don't say what type address those emails were sent to. If the "xxx.blackberry.net" address, they exist nowhere but on your BB (hence the need to backup). If they are sent to yahoo or aol addresses, or pop email address, those emails could reside on one of those accounts' email servers. How you delete and clean those emails will determine the answer to that.

I hope I have been helpful. Your answers and details would certainly be helpful in trouble-shooting your issue. But I have to tell you, investigating your device memory usage will be the first part of that trouble shooting.
Offline   Reply With Quote