Old 10-19-2007, 11:58 PM   #28
MadDog_
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8310
PIN: Hang on. I'm looking for it!
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by robothero View Post
I went over to letstalk.com and found that it is basically the same offer. They do require you to order a 39.99+ plan, but I was doing that anyways, and they are actually IN STOCK. So I canceled my amazon order and should have my new (and eventually free) phone soon!
Umm ... NEGATIVE! I think you have MAJOR issues at work here and are set up for being screwed again. I'm a freakin' expert because I just went through the same EXACT thing you went through.

Looking back at your prior post, I too had the "AT&T 450 Rollover Minutes" plan and added the unlimited data plan ($29.99). Letstalk DOES NOT have the "AT&T 450" plan. This is the exact point I got into an argument with the sales guy at Letstalk over today. The $39.99 AT&T plan you signed up with Letstalk with has ZERO anytime cell minutes (AT&T Blackberry 4 MB plan). You need to go back over this and see that what I'm seeing is correct.

The minimum anytime minutes cell plan Letstalk offers is the AT&T 900 at $59.99. I ain't lying.

Please do me, and yourself a favor and check this out. It's like deja vu all over again (like Yogi would have said) because I just had this same conversation with Letstalk this afternoon. My order was just about done when this "minor" point came up.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong. Check it out and let us know.

Last edited by MadDog_; 10-19-2007 at 11:59 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote