View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 11:19 PM   #39
ezrunner
EPIC MOD

Model: ZED10
PIN: INK STICK
Carrier: Tmobile

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextilleon
Its nice to see that a civil discourse has evolved from my post. Here is my update. I finally heard from Bee Jive---via Pinstack.coms message service. They claimed that they didn't receive my emails (I had sent three of them) and that they would be happy to give me a transfer license at no cost. Unfortunately, having not heard from them for several days, I decided to purchase it myself.

I think that their program is good enough to charge 29.99--or even more. I think the tiered system doesn't work and that they should consider dumping it. I doubt very much that they would see diminished of sales. Remember, this is an excellent product.

The other thing I would recommend is that they do something about their customer support. It really is lacking, and claiming that they didn't receive all the emails I sent just does not ring true.
Perhaps they didn't get them not entirely impossible, maybe overlooked.

How much staff do they have?

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt!

I have had issues with dell and best buy and it took weeks to hear back from them.

Glad to hear it all worked out