View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 03:46 PM   #2
tieshabritton
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t

Hi scott, I'm trying to find my post by here is the update so far:

wow what a day. so the lawyer first briefed me and told me I had to take the stand. She told me the kid's mom was not supposed to be near the kid because she is a substance abuser, and there was an order of protection against her.

So she said his lawyer will ask me questions of course to make it seem like I didn't have a good look at the kid.

So we get in their and my lawyer ask me questions, and I explain everything and the damages to the bb.

His lawyer then says so U say he was behind you, how come you did not hear him? Where you on the phone, or pre-occupied somehow? I said I had my ipod headphones in. She says ok, so he was behind you so u did not get a good look at him? I said he was behind me at first, and he came in front of me when he actually got the phone.
She then asked if I was in heels chasing him. I said no I was in Ugg boots!
Then she asked since my phone is damaged am I going to get it serviced? I said well att does not provide insurance and for damages from your client I myself will have to buy a new one. She asked a few more questions, but basically they know of course he did it. However now he will take the stand. so the saga continues next wednesday same time.
Offline   Reply With Quote