View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:55 AM   #4
xombi
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
Carrier: T-Mobile

Good luck with this, I am currently having a problem with a UK carrier.

I am on a proper BB tariff and should have the wap browser (not the better browser unfortunately), however for ages now I havent had it, it just dissapeared one day never to return, I tried the host routing table and register now option and no luck, I rang the carrier nothing wrong with the account and all they could suggest was to keep trying to register now.

So I thought I would try copying the service books from a colleagues BB who had the wap browser and see if I could upload them to mine using the advance backup restore function of the desktop software, guess what all the service books uploaded except the one I needed for the browser so I am browser less last time this happened the reqwireless one worked for me on a trial until it was resolved but since they no longer make it I cant find anything to help, tried minuet but I guess it needs the service book as just puttin settings into TCP didnt make it work, tried to install Opera Mini but because I can't dl the file on my BB I tried to convert it to alx but it doesnt work :(