Old 04-21-2005, 07:58 PM   #20
tankee531
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9800
PIN: xxxx
Carrier: Singtel

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_kayaker
I got there on Sunday about 9AM. Yea, I booked some extra time for myself.

I am new to the blackberry world, we have around 100 devices rolled out. 7280's, 7290's and we are getting ready to deploy the 7100g's. Currently we are using the classic method of installing the BDM at the users workstation. Obviously we need to make some changes. It seemed that our installation methods were being touted as the way NOT to do things. They are right!

Anyway now it's back to the grind and time to talk to management about some changes that need to be made.

I have to say that there was a lot of really good information here.

As far as the hotel... it was ok. I don't think this is where you want to take your family on vacation. It just seemed that all of the prices were inflated because the hotel is a conference center. I guess that makes sense, but damn $5.50 for a Budweiser!! Good thing this trip was on the company card. I guess thats the point.

I have to say that for 200.00 a night I had a absolutely georgus splendid view..................... of a gravel roof!

HA oh well. I did enjoy talking with everyone. i wish I could have made some contacts here before the trip. Next time.

er ... pardon me. BDM is old method? what should be the more efficient way? I am still using BDM at my company :P