View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #5
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Trump and the Wall

I think it would be a lot better if people stop protesting and push their elected reps to step in and address their issues. It is true most politicians are just trying to "please" the media and if people point to the totally ineffective losers in congress and the senate by using the media they may get more of what they want without burning and destroying stores and other things. I called my congressman with a question on the pipe line and his staff said he would certainly address the issue when needed. I asked when they thought it would be needed? The response was "soon" Ok how long is soon? I then asked how he would address my question when they have not bothered to ask what it was. At this point they said they had other calls to take and thank you for the call.
So I then placed a comment with the statements given in the local news paper. I also asked if anyone knew how long "soon" was.
To my surprise they called me that day. I never got to give any contact information so they must be recording caller id numbers. The aid said he would put it on his agenda within the next few weeks. They also asked me to call back if I had any other questions. When I said they never asked what my question was, again the person had to end the call due to other calls.
I plan on having fun with this again. the stupid part is the question was only if other routes can be looked at to avoid problems.

Last edited by tsac; 01-29-2017 at 01:17 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote