Old 03-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
j0j0
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
PIN: 30486FEF
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IFC]Area51 View Post
I wish these kinds of NICE DOWN TO THE POINT messages come with a virtual slap!!!!!!.

Well said there, this should be a sticky.
well said both of you, ive always thought (in the back of my head) the Iphone is an awsome phone, i mean the Storm came out and made RIM look like a bunch of underpaid chimps with down syndrome put the device together. The Storm was a joke. As it improved ive been more hopeful that the Storm would come out a winner. Ive never owned an Iphone or a Mac anything, never cared to switch, i now own a Storm and thank god its improving. I was getting burned out on upgrading and still feeling like those pesky chimps are having a few laughs while we drop the $$$ for a Blackberry Storm. But the games have just begun, and the Storm has plenty of room for improvement.jletendre, said it best. The Iphone is a toy that a 10 yr old would love, but if your a grownup and desire a grownup device a Blackberry is the phone for you. I hope i made since friends, things are a little doubled in my state, heh. but i had to spit a few words on the subject...Deuces!

hehe
Offline   Reply With Quote