View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 11:28 AM   #13
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

As i Pointed above and DavidEnglish corroborated that is the problem I am having, the funny thing is that I never had the problem with the original and I switched because I needed the option to spell check in other languages since I have need for that a lot. So i went back to the original figuring that one language working well was better than nothing and when i went and tested it I had the same problem The odd thing was that I never had that happen before. If someone finds a solution I would appreciate a PM on it since now I have neither working right and I would love to use T-Roys option because of the language issue. Thanks one and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Roy
Seems it works fine with some handhelds and others it does not. I have had this problem with the original server as well. I do not know what would cause this condition to occur on the handheld. I have compared the xmlpacket I send back to the original and they are the same, the only difference being the suggested words. It may have to do with your handheld code version? I am not sure yet.

Update: In my tests, 4.0 worked fine. 4.0.2 and 4.1 had this problem.

Running OS 6.0.0.524
Offline   Reply With Quote