View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 10:51 AM   #6
Bobb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: Can Anyone Point Me to Outlook.com Info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJD642 View Post
What ZombieBerry been suggested should work just fine for you. I got so damn frustrated with Link and trying to sync and back up contacts & calendars, until I just said F* link, quit using it entirely, and added an outlook.com account to my Q10. Now everything stays sync'd, calendar, tasks & contacts all match without duplicates, and I don't have to hook the phone to the PC or do anything.

The only thing Link is useful for is making sure your PC has the drivers to allow you to run autoloaders or Sachesi when loading a beta OS.
Thanks for your comments. My only assertion...and I believe it's totally valid...is that BB Link clearly indicates that it is supposed to be able to do a "hardwired sync" of calendar and contacts via a USB connection to a computer. That's what Link says it can do, SO IT SHOULD DO IT!!! Wouldn't anyone agree? Sure, other schemes may work, and that's cool, but all I'm saying that if any piece of software claims it can do something, it should do what is says it can. I hope it does, indeed, get fixed.

Thanks all!

Coatesville, Pennsylvania USA
(Suburban Philadelphia)
Offline   Reply With Quote