View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:28 PM   #12
rambo47
Latino Hasta La Muerte

Model: 9370
Carrier: Verizon
Default Re: Can Anyone Point Me to Outlook.com Info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
I have YET to be able to successfully perform a backup of my Z10 using BB Link! I've been attempting it for over two months.

I want to thank everyone who has responded to my original post and has shared information. Embarrassingly, I have to admit that I am even more baffled than I was before. I have attempted to follow some of the instructions you have given, only to encounter things which I just can't understand, despite hours of trying.

Let me see if I have this correctly understood: by establishing an outlook.com account, I should then be able to create/delete entries on my Outlook calendar on my computer, then upload them to my calendar in my Outlook.com account, and then download/sync that back into my Z10....am I comprehending that correctly?

My bewilderment must appear quite amusing to many of you....LOL. I sure as hell thought I was pretty savvy, but I guess I'm not!!

I'll keep plugging away....
Once you have an Outlook account on your BlackBerry the syncing of events should be automatic and over the air. Type an event into your calendar on your pc and it will arrive on your BlackBerry seconds (or minutes in some cases) automatically. And it should work both ways: pc --> BlackBerry and BlackBerry --> pc.
Offline   Reply With Quote