Old 10-31-2008, 03:23 PM   #18
Elrohir59
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell Mobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicrabbit View Post
yes mobile youtube never worked for me in 4.3 (it was a known problem with my carrier and RIM)... after upgrading, it works great!!
I use my BB8130 as (in order of personal importance) a Scheduler/Appointment reminder, a radio, a GPS and an email client. I rarely use my phone as a phone. I'm on Bell Mobility. I did not want to upgrade to 4.5 as whenever I did Moodio will not work. However, one day my Calendar stopped displaying entries: it kept hanging on the initial screen. So I had to bite the bullet and upgrade to 4.5.0.89. Now my Calendar is fine, but amaZeGPS no longer has sound. I followed amAzeGPS' forum and uninstalled the amAzeGPS BB 8130 version and installed the 8100 version, but I still do not get any sound. I have since uninstalled amAzeGPS. Nav4All still gives me directions on the screen, but since the I haven't had the need to use it as a navigational aid so I do not know if the upgraded muted it. Moodio now works, but sometimes the media player stops and I have to hit the Play button.

The amAzeGPS forum states that a new version is targetted for November 2008. When that one comes out I will give it a try. As far as I can tell Nav4All is still at 8.0.74.

Elrohir59
Offline   Reply With Quote