View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #30
sla07
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7290
Carrier: tmobile

thanks for the great replies everybody!!...i think it looks like its a matter of location...someone asked where I am...im in norcal (santa clara) and out here tmobile reception and cingular reception has been horrible for me and the locations i personally roam around...i moved out here from southern florida about a year and a few months ago and i had a cingular phone for about 5 years...my work cell phone was/is verizon and out there the verizon reception was not great...so i used cingular 99% of the time...

once i got out here...i could barely use my cingular phone and my verizon work phone worked FLAWLESSLY everywhere i went so i switched my personal phone to verizon...NOW i have a tmobile BB AND my verizon cell phone for work (and my personal verizon cell phone)...the tmobile voice reception is just as bad if not worst than cingular for my areas...so what i want to do is get a verizon bb for work...and just forward my personal cell phone to the verizon bb and just carry one thing...

i think for my purposes...verizon is the winner from what i can read...i think my only other concern is whether or not i can still connect to the BES whether its a verizon or tmobile or cingular BB.....from what ive read and the answers i received from another post, yes i will be able to connect to the BES....so it solves that problem